Every year an estimated 17 million work days are lost to stress , anxiety , depression and illness. The World Health Organization has named stress the health epidemic of the 21st century. This lively interactive presentation takes a tough look at the workplace, how employers can respond and boost resilience and how you as an individual can rise to your best possible self- and be a Success at work. As such this workshop will benefit bosses, employees as well as clinicians.
- Identify and describe resilience and in particular resilience in the workplace
- Demonstrate 7 ways bosses can boost resilience in the workplace
- Identify 5 practices from Time-Boxing to Time Tracking that you can do to reduce stress at work
- Show how to look and feel like a WIN at work
- Provide clinicians with cutting edge interventions for clients